InstaFriday

Another week, another Friday and I would probably be at a total loss as to what I actually did if it were not in part for my iPhone photos. I realized as I attached these photos I have a duplicate but asi es mi vida ahora miso. I think you'll forgive me. I forgive me. Both mis bebes are growing as quickly as my garden it seems. They have stolen my heart all over again and I stand in utter amazement just as I did on the days they were born. If I do nothing else while on this earth I will be content to have in part created and seen these creatures grow. I am looking forward to the weekend, BBQ, bike rides and star gazing and mostly having Mr. home for a couple days, a short work week and celebrating his birthday on the 1st! Roadtrip anyone?! whoot, whoot!! By the way did anyone see the full moon last night? It was gigantic!
Linking to InstaFriday at LifeRearranged.  



EliteHotelBooking.com
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...