September

September is here and although we still have a couple of months of summer weather left here in Southern California, this month marks the beginning of fall for me. With the shorter days my thoughts have turned to Autumn activities, especially family gatherings! I think a big pot of Pozole is in my near future as well as baking an apple pie!
This month I also took part in a blogging carnival on Bilingualism! Come check mi out along with many others.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...