Fall Begins With Grey & Rust

shop: dress & belt c/o Bowbec's, boots-Hive & Honey, jacket-Asos, necklace-World Market
My house is quiet and it is in the middle of the day. The babes are with their GiGi and I am supposed to be getting some packing and small home repairs completed. Soon my wardrobe will be limited to what I can stuff into a bag along with the little ones clothes. Ill be sure to pack one or two emergency " get presentable we are meeting people" outfits. This dress may be one of them! What do you think?
The sky is grey and rainy today and the first of the leaves are on the ground. The smell outside speaks to me and says "this is hommmme". If only I could bottle it and take it with me, crack it open from time to time.

Bowbec's is offering a super discount to all Pancita readers until the end of the week! 40% off any one item, excluding accessories, and shoes. Use code "Pancita40" at checkout!

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

10 comments:

  1. I lalove this outfit! You are beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was the first day that it actually felt like fall. It's going down from here so I'm so excited! I get my boots out! You look lovely! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I LOVE your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit! Love your boots! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute dress, I love it with the boots! Found ya from Pleated Poppy. Have a great day!
    Savannah
    http://www.rolleduppretty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit! you look so cute and i reallllly like that dress! happy hump day!

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable outfit! Love your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish your piccys were bigger. It's difficult to see your fabulous look.

    Love from Oregon USA,
    Danielle
    xoxoxoxo

    danielle celeste

    ReplyDelete
  10. ps. Might you consider getting rid of word verification. You can do that in settings or go here to see a step by step. Love, D

    ReplyDelete

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...