Exciting Weather & A Box Of Tissue

Well, we arrived home from the beach with colds and two very tired babies. Joaquin has slept all night, in his own bed two nights in a row. (see me with very excited face) we are on our last box of tissues and I am knee deep in runny noses, ewe! It is nothing this Momma can not handle though.
While JQ has been sleeping great, little Stella has decided to switch up her naps on me. So today while JQ napped ( and she didn't) I took some outfit photos for  Small Style. These overalls are super cute. They were handed down from Stella's cousin, Serena. I am a bit bummed because they just now fit her and they will be too warm to wear this summer. The are a light corduroy with three covered buttons down the front. So sweet! Some action shots cause she is crawling and moving everywhere these days.

On another note, the weather here has been quite entertaining. It has been freezing cold, sideways rain, thunder so loud the house shakes and well today, sunshine! I kinda like it. Yesterday evening we took a walk (in which it sprinkled on us) in the park. I love that the longer days allow us to have time for such things when the Mr. gets home from work.
We are linking with Mama Loves Papa
Stella wore:Onesie: Old Navy
Corduroy overalls: hand me downs from her cousin Serena. Tag says Charter Club Baby
Bow clip: Adorn Me Girl
Shoes: Robeez


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

5 comments:

  1. Oh those overalls are so sweet. What a pretty little girl Stella is! Your pictures make me miss the beautiful parks back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! So sweet. Love the overalls and the bow looks perfect with the outfit.
    Did you do a blog re-design? It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those overalls are darling! and yes, i think naomi and stella are close in age. naomi was born october 5th, what about your stella?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the above stroller shot...sweet babies! :) ~d.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute overalls and I loooove her Adorn Me Girl bow. I've been thinking of ordering some for Finley, but now I know I need to!

    I agree with you on liking the weather. It's kind of nice and I know it's going to be 100 degrees so soon!

    ReplyDelete

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...