Getting Away

I don't expect we will make a habit of spending our anniversary weekends away with the babies in tow. However, this past weekend that is exactly what we did and it seemed to work out. A warm, mellow beach and a lot of room service. As for relaxation? Not so much. Funny but we usually return from weekend trips exhausted. Still. I wouldn't have skipped it!
We stayed at The Dream Inn in Santa Cruz. It was very hip. I would describe it as a retro modern surf motel, if there is such a thing. Surfer Magazines and bean bags in the room, hot chocolate and a snack basket in our room upon arrival. My kind of place. My brother in law prepared us fresh abalone and enchiladas for our anniversary and the babies played in (and ate 'Stellita') the sand. It was the perfect little getaway.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! Growing up, my family used to stay in the Dream Inn every summer and I'd love to go back one day soon! Glad you had a fun ocean weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...