Friday Photos via Instagram

Sharing photos from our week could not come on a better day. 
FRIDAY I thought you would never arrive!! 
If my iPhone is good for nothing else it's a fantastic way to capture the highs and lows and moments that sneak in between that make up life as a Mami. So often Mr. will ask "what did you guys do today?" And I'm like "uh, all kinds of stuff." And I go on to try and piece together the little events that made up our day. More than likely I will have a photo or six to share and Mr. seems pleased with that over my mumbling. Huh, weird. I've only a few photos to share this time around which is not to say there weren't more photo worthy moments. It's just that you know my phone is not actually one of my appendages.  
Linking to Instafriday


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...