InstaFriday, A Few Weeks Worth

I am including a few weeks worth of phone pictures in today's collage. Still not back to a regular blogging schedule I've skipped a few InstaFriday's.
It is my birthday weekend and I'm hoping to take some time out for just me. I'm not an overly indulgent person, you really can't be when your a Mom of two under the age of three! But I think birthdays should be celebrated and I plan to do just that all weekend. There will be time spent as a family, with my Mr. and some time for just me. What is your favorite way to celebrate your birthday? What is that one thing you might indulge in on that day?
Linking to Life Rearranged.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...