1 On 1

JQ and I spent the first part of the day together today. Just the two of us. I had not done that since before Stellita was born! We had a great time and I realized how much I miss that one-on-one time with him. We went out and played, ran an errand and went to a toy store where he played some more. Then because we were downtown we went to one of our favorite bakery's, Upper Crust and got a treat. It was a lovely morning with my little guy. I plan to make time for just the two of use outside of the house more often.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...