Another Reason To Celebrate

So it is my birthday on Saturday and although I am usually a bit reluctant to be on center stage this year I am excited to have a weekend of festivities. As a Mom of two, under two, my everyday life is typically far from glamorous. So the thought of having a glamorous dinner party is really very appealing. I came across these old photos of just the thing. See Frank Sinatra?? How fabulous would it have been to be there. Look at the ladies outfits, jewels and coats, Swoon!


photo credits here
Although there will be no masquerade parties for me this weekend we will be celebrating none the less in style! Friday my handsome husband and I are going out on the town. Saturday it is coffee, the farmers market, the park and pictures with Santa for the kids. Then some pampering for me before a dinner party with friends and family at our home. Sunday brunch, rest and recuperation. Happy Birthday to me! 


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...