Maternity?

I walk by this Boutigue everyday. They have some really great pieces for spring and summer. I love this casual outfit(everything but the ripped jeans). I think it is the casual, dressed look I am looking for right now AND this could totally work for my pregnant belly! Infact with just a fab pair of maternity jeans Whammo!! The styles right now really work for pregnancy and THANK GOODNESS for that people. I just could not handle floral print, boxy cut sheaths right now. So.... great flat sandals, big bright accessories, tunic lenght tank and jeans, thats what I am covering the belly with for now.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

    Thanks,
    Carina - Maternity clothing

    ReplyDelete

Dime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...