Morning Sick

Dear Mr. Compode.
When planning my second pregnancy I must admit I did not take into account the amount of time you and I would be spending together. No doubt I was aware that there would be a period when we would be seeing a lot of one another but that was supposed to end almost two months ago!!
I hope this is not taken the wrong way but...we need to spend some serious time apart. Infact I am hoping for a permanent seperation. Whats more is that I have had to start eplaining to Joaquin why it is I go running to your side in the morning. He just doesnt get why I cling to your cold white rim.
Sincerely Yours,
Tiffany
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...