Word-ful Wednesday. Things my 3 Year Old Says

Actually he is almost 3 1/3 and says a heck of a lot more than what I have listed below. These are just some of my favorites and some I hear multiple times a day! And while the little fits he threw when he was two are long gone there is a new kind of tantrum rearing it's head lately and it is u.g.l.y! In fact I am aat a loss im how to "deal" with it and am feeling the need to buy some books on the subject... Any words of advice?

Things Joaquin says:
Wait ah me!
TB = TV
Baff = bath
5,6,7,H,9,10
Lechitita = lechita = milk
Poof = move
I no see
Fick it = fix it
Plantadon = platano = banana
Ice sweem
Chalk it's = chocolate
Stellwa = Stella
Linking here
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...