Bordado

I managed to get one good photo of Stella in her dress before the little Mama fell asleep waaay early for her nap. Outside riding bikes at 7:30 AM this morning I guess we got an early start to the day. With dirt on her hands and finger paints in her hair she zonked out. Summer time, right?! This lovely little dress was a gift from my parents and bought in Mexico. Stella has a few of these types of dresses and I seriously love them. I would LOVE to have one for myself. Wink.wink. Con chanclas y uno sombero?! Perfect for la playa.
Linking up to Small Style!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I have one in my size! I adore it and wear it more often than I should, it's currently my favorite dress. She looks much cuter than I do though! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...