Second Of Style

For a brief amount of time yesterday before and for most of a play date both my children were fully clothed. There "style" recently has consisted of chonies and sunscreen, with the chonies being optional. I managed to get these photos of Stella, heading her off at the back door. I am sure you can tell from her expression she was less than pleased with her Mama as she was very eager to get outside and disrobe!
In the second photo I have to chuckle, imagining her telling me where to go and what I can do with my camera. I'm sure HAD that been the case I wouldn't have thought it so humorous. Miss Stella is really very sweet. Most days she likes to be held, "up-ie" "peeese" she says, clinging to me like a monkey her knees pulled way up and her little hands barely meeting at the back of my neck. My baby will be two in July and I want time to slow down a bit.

Linking to Small Style
On Stella:
Top- gifted by GiGi & PopBee, Macy's
Shorts-Misha Lulu
Bow- Adorn Me Girl
Shoes- Saltwater
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

2 comments:

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...