Fast Friday-InstaFriday

So Friday totally snuck up on me. When I opened my eyes this morning it was staring me in the face breathing heavy,...you know the feeling. Lovely. And now here we are the day half over and I am just getting around to posting my InstaFriday pictures. Don't judge me,...okay!
And so without further delay. Some of our week in cell phone pictures.
Don't worry.
This is the face you get from my son when you tell him he must wait one minute more before we have birthday cake. It looks painful doesn't it? I will keep this one for his baby book! 
My breakfast. YUM. I love summer! Local peaches, blueberries and ol' trusty store bought banana-rama.
I may have shared this photo in a prior post this week but how can I resist...she is wild and I love her!
And lastly...baby girl dipping her #1 candle in her Cherrios. what a fab and fast week it was.
Until next time.
Happy Weekend!

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Life Rearranged. Your kiddos are precious! I just love your daughter's ruffle dress, SO precious! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is totally adorable. the 1st picture is both heart breaking and hysterical. oh to only worry about cake. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...