Warmer Weather Sweetness

One of our very favorite treats on warm evenings is a scoop of ice cream from a little local shop downtown. I'm pretty sure JQ is enjoying this warm weather ritual as well. Because he cannot quite express to us a favorite flavor we have been getting him a different kind each time we go (about once a week!). So far...he hasn't refuse any! Personally I go for chocolate, any variation will do.
This week a chunk of my family left for my cousins wedding in Alaska, Yukon Island. While another part of my family is returning home from a very warm weather "vay-kay" in Mexico. With all the comings and goings I am really getting the itch for a little time away myself. Really, I am wanting to take the littles to the ocean, to the sand, to some housekeeping please!!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...