This One Will Have To Wait



 Spring fashion I am loving you right now. Some of the looks can be worked into my pregnancy wardrobe...others will just have to wait until I have a waist again. Like this great dress from Ruche. I love the ruffle and the colors. This could be dressed up for the city with a great crop jacket and heel or dressed down as shown with a wedge sandal and accessories. Ahhh...I can't wait to go shopping!


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...