Things The Kids Say

Inspired by Irocksowhat I thought I would share a few silly things the kiddos say that put a smile on my face.

Stella:
Mommie, Who doing? -What are you doing? (Makes me smile every time!)
What that fomm?-What/who is it?
My baff ooommm-I want to take a bath

Joaquin:
Oh cha cha-horchata
Ohber-over
Applesauce-octopus

I have to mention the sounds effects and body language that Joaquin uses. This kid says half of whatever it is via movements and sounds. I love it and think he is very expressive. And I get it, whatever it is he is trying to convey.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...