Ric-Rac Rugrat

I saw this vintage dress and loved it right away. It was the colors combined with the face framing collar and ric-rac details that caught my attention. While it is still a little big for my little peanut I think she looks awfully cute. It is the perfect little addition to her fall/winter wardrobe! She picked a Dora toothbrush as an accessory which wasn't my first pick but hey...it does sorta match!
dress-Ohdearthings, shoes-Bobux
Life is all rental leases, packing tape and purging these days. The little ones and I are having loads of fun (only a dab of sarcasm here) rummaging through closets and cupboards, rediscovering lost treasures and such. They really are having a grand time as they should. I want this move to be as seamless for them as possible. They are just babes after all!!
Next week it looks as though our Halloween may be spent on the road. I'm still going to celebrate with the kiddies though, dress them up and share some photos here. I would love some ideas from you all on how to celebrate in transit...

We are linking up to Mama Loves Papa and Hart & Sew this week! 


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

3 comments:

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...