InstaFriday

A peek into our week via my iPhone photos.
I snapped a few photos of the beach and train depot near the end of our stay on the coast. There is a certain style or feel to things on the north coast that is very calming and introspective for me.
There is J.Q. in front of a mural on our lunch date yesterday downtown. I really must spend more one-on-one time with that little guy!
 And lastly Miss Stella and I just before we headed out to celebrate her Gigi's birthday(aka my Mom)!
I usually have a bunch more but life happened so...
We are linking up with Life Rearranged.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

5 comments:

  1. i love the bright pictures. love the wall, thats so pretty and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colorful pictures! That train and that mural are gorgeous!
    Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Love the colors. The one of you and your little one is great. You look stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome Instagram shots, I would love to check this place out!

    ReplyDelete

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...