InstaFriday Funtastic

Here is a peek into our week via my iPhone photos.
It was a busy, fun, let's change it up a bit type of week. I almost don't believe it's Friday!
It's corn and tomatoes and cucumbers at the market(and lots more too). The color kill me every week. Nature is seriously beautiful!
The weather is heating up for one last hurrah before the crisp September evenings and mornings kick in. My car even said it was Caliente! heh.
There was much baby doll disappointment at Costco, do all babies have blue eyes? Really? Psshhh!!! Wake up people!!!
My Mr.'s brother came for a much over due visit and brought his pretty lady friend. Joaquin honestly LOVES his Uncle Richie. He follows him e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.! 
 My toes got a little extra attention. Actually my toes got some attention. Period.
Oh and the little ones have finally discovered Lego's! This is my kind of activity. I can play Lego's for hours!
Happy Friday.
 
Linking up here.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

2 comments:

  1. i like how your car says caliente!! and all your photos have great vibrant colors! even when i was a kid-it was hard to find a Barbie or dolls that had brown eyes let alone green!! and Legos are awesome- hours of play time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun week. I love that your car actually says "caliente"!

    ReplyDelete

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...