Biiiiicycle!

Here is a glance at our week via my cell phone photos.
We are joining Life Rearranged once again for InstaFriday's.
...I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike, I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like...
Okay. Am I the only one that knows that song? Well whatever.
We have been taking lots and lots of evening bike rides with the kiddos and they L.O.V.E. it! The cruiser is decked out with a "Stella Seat" now and Mr. is sporting the trailer where JQ rides. And we have just been generally out on the town and enjoying playgroup picnics.
...Summer, summer, summer time...
No more song lyrics, promise!
With the heat comes pool time and playing in the water too. We take advantage of Gigi and PopBee's pool and newly constructed sandbox as much as possible (in the most loving and appreciative way of course!)And lastly lots and lots of lovely produce at the farmers market!
Happy Weekend Y'all!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...