A Hat For Baby

While rummaging through the hall closet the other day I came across all my yarn and crochet hooks. In Baltimore (while snowed in!) I had started a blanket for Stella but had not picked it back up since being home. Inspired by some of the yarn colors I decided to make "Lil Miss" a hat, but could not for the life of me remember how to get started. I looked online for instruction but that was impossible. Who can read a crochet pattern anyway? (I am not one to follow a pattern or recipe to begin with ...) Well yesterday morning I woke up and just suddenly remembered! Is it not strange how the brain works, or seems not to sometimes! Anyhow in no time at all I had made Stella a hat. I think it is adorable as is the baby wearing it. Don't you?!
Joaquin has a hat now too and with a bag full of yarn and a week full of freezing temperatures ahead there is no telling what I will come up with. Happy Crocheting people!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...