Baby Belly Round Two

It is a Girl!!
A few weeks back we found out we are having a girl. Now as my due date is getting closer and the weather is getting warmer the excitment for me is growing...along with my belly. A date has been set for the baby shower and the weeks remaining until my sweet girl arrives are less than the number of weeks pregnant I am. Horray!!!
I have gained weight...as I did with my son. No surprise there except that this time I will be my roundest, most glowing self during summer when people are exposing arms and legs, right and left. The thought of this does not appeal to me but I know it is well worth it. Besides I am not fat,...I am pregnant. So for now all thoughts have turned to pink, tangerine, ruffles and birds (my baby girl inspirations).
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...