July Baby on The Way

I had the first sonogram today for this, my second pregnancy. I am 14 weeks 6 days but the midwife felt that I was measuring at closer to 16 weeks so a sonogram was needed to verify. The technician was fairly certain that it is a little girl although these things are not as accurate this early on. We are so excited!! In this clip ( just a few moments of the 14 minutes of video we received.) the baby is actually fussing with the cord. It is so amazing... And after all I am only 14 weeks 6 days, just carrying the baby high. July 9Th is the estimated due date and I can not wait to meet Joaquin's little sister.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...