Trencita

When I was pregnant and told we would be having a girl I began dreaming of a little one climbing trees and playing baby dolls and of long dark hair. My sisters, cousins and I all had long hair growing up. And although I don't remember being particularly fond of baby dolls I did have quite the hot wheels collection! My nieces both have long curly hair as does my Stella. She gets it from her GiGi, her Abuelo and great grandfathers etc. Its a bit unruly and charming just like my sweet girl. Now that it is long enough and she'll sit long enough, I've begun braiding it. Trenzas, mostly my own version of a French and traditional braid combined because it seems to hold best, err a few hours at least. 
                                         Late to the game but still joining Small Style today.
Dress made by my Mom
Bow by AdornMe Girl




Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my. I love that sweet girl! Her hair is SO gorgeous! I can't wait until I can do something like that with Finley's hair. Hers is still in the in between mullet stage. ha!

    ReplyDelete

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...