Happy Lil' Hoedown, Small Style


I had to use restraints in order not to do a total photo overload here. I have a ton and a half of happy photos from Stella's second birthday party last weekend. It was a western theme which was a blast for me to plan and watch unfold. One kids and adults can get into! Mr.'s Mom is a party planner and went ALL OUT with caramel apples, popcorn, balloon sculptures and decorations. The entirety of my immediate family traveled here to attend and spend the weekend which was extra special! Stella had all of her cousins, both grandparents and all but one uncle present. Seriously. How often does that happen?

Stella's outfit was a group effort between myself, my Mom and my Mother in Law. It came together super cute. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the fringed cowgirl vest my Mom made to go with it. 
Stella's Outfit:
Shirt- ChiTown Boutique, skirt- made by my Mom, boots- hand-me-downs from Joaquin, hat- Disney, gifted from my MIL & SIL

We celebrated twice, once on Stella's actual birthday and once for the big bash over the weekend. I have a pretty sweet/funny video from the first party I'll share soon!
Linking up for Small Style!!




Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the little cowgirl outfit! It's just the right amount of fun and girly.

    ReplyDelete

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...