Better Together

Most of you already know that my husband has been traveling the past year for work. It would seem that the travel and being away from family has finally taken a toll on my husbands health. With only a month more to go before we are all under the same roof again we are trying to take it as easy as possible, get as much together time in as we can and have even set up a way for us to video chat during the week. When my husband was feeling his worst (about two weeks ago now) he said to me that he never felt sick when he was with Joaquin. This was very sweet and touching to me, and still is as I think of it now. I took this photo that same day and can not stop looking at it. Both the boys, Joaquin and my husband seem happiest together.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...