34 Weeks

It is hard to believe I am 34 weeks pregnant on Friday. Where has the time gone? Chasing after Joaquin and traveling has made the past eight months fly by, too fast I would say. I have started my bi-weekly visits to the midwife, hospital orientation and registration is scheduled next month,baby shower this weekend ...wow, we are getting close. A friend gave me a generous bag of baby girl hand-me-downs and as I was folding and putting them away they seemed so small! She is really coming and just thinking about it makes me smile. How precious babies are...
I have neglected to take as many pictures of my growing belly this time around, but have a few. This pregnancy i a bit different from that with Joaquin. I have been sick pretty much the entire time, the heartburn started much later and the baby hasn't seemed to make me as uncomfortable,..possibly due to its size? (I hope, I hope!!) I also did not get the linea nigre this pregnancy which I find very interesting. Lastly the residual effects of carrying and delivering a 9lb baby has taken its toll on my body(I will spare the details). If it seems like complaining I don't mean it to be... I am very happy and cannot wait to meet this precious angel, hold her and look at her little face, hands, tummy. ( I am getting teary eyed!) 6 weeks or so to go and there is plenty to do...
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...