Sunshine & Play

I am LOVING this weather. Holy Wow is it good to feel the sun again! I am such a cold weather weenie. Joaquin and I have been taking every opportunity to go outside, play, get dirty (okay him not me) and explore.
The other day I took him to the park to play on the swings. I forget how tiny he still is... they didnt have those infant swings so I sat on the swing with him, facing one another. He laughed and giggled the entire time!Spring is officially just a few days away. It is going to be hard to return to the East Coast at the end of the month if it is still cold there. For now..we are going to soak up the sun and enjoy the budding leaves.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dime!

Pure Matters, Everyday Health, Anti-Aging, Beauty and Skin Care, Blood Sugar Support, Bone Health, Energy and Endurance, Essential Fatty Acids, Heart Health, Immunity, Joint & Tissue, Mind Health, Multi-Vitamins, Senior Health, Sleep Aid, Weight Loss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...